- IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2016 Walkin Interview 56 Jr. Sr. Resident Posts
IGIMS Patna Jr. Sr. Resident Notification 2016
www.igims.org IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2016 Walkin Interview for 56 Junior Senior Resident Posts. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Patna has distributed the notification for the enlistment of Junior and Senior Resident Posts. IGIMS was built up on nineteenth November 1983, as a self-governing association on the example of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. IGIMS Patna welcomes applications in recommended format from qualified applicants for recruitment of 56 Junior Residents and Senior Resident posts. In order to apply for IGIMS Patna Junior Residents Recruitment 2016, competitors must have MBBS degree or equal from any Institute or University perceived by the UGC.
IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2016 Jr. Sr. Resident Posts
Work seekers the individuals who are searching for most recent Govt Jobs 2016, can apply for IGIMS Patna Sr. Jr Residents Notification 2016. A walk-in-interview for appointment on 1 year tenure post of Junior Resident and Senior Resident in different departments of Institute, has been fixed on 14th and 15th January 2016, in the office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna. Applicants have to report one hour before the scheduled time. Candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 500/- for Unreserved category and Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST category. For more details regarding IGIMS Patna Jr. Sr. Resident Recruitment 2016 check official notification.
IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2016 Walkin Interview 56 Jr. Sr. Resident Posts
Organization Website: www.igims.org
Organization Name: Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Name Of The Posts:
- Junior Resident : 48
- Senior Residents : 08
Number of Posts: 56
Read : UPSC NDA NA 1 Notification 2016 Apply Online 375 National Academy Jobs
Location: Patna, Bihar
Last Date: 15-01-2016
Eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Notification 2016
- Jr. Resident : Applicants should possess MBBS degree or equivalent from any Institute or University recognized by the UGC.
- Sr. Resident : Applicants should completed MD/ MS in the Concerned Specialty or any Medial qualification as per the schedule I & II of MCI Act.
Age Limit: For Sr Resident : Maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
- For Sr. Residents : Rs.15, 600/- + 5400 (GP) and other admissible allowances as per the Institute’s rule
- For Jr. Residents : Rs. 35025/- during 1st year plus usual allowances as admissible for Senior Resident
Selection Criteria: Based on Interview
- For Unreserved Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 125/-
IGIMS Patna Junior Resident Application Form 2016
How to Apply: Interested candidates can directly walkin for interview along with application from and essential documents on the given dates.
Walk-in Venue: Office Chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna – 14.
- Walk-in Interview Date:
- For Jr. Resident : 14th January 2016 from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- For Sr. Resident : 15th January 2016 from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.