- NCR Apprentice Notification 2015 Fitter Welder Jobs
NCT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-16
ncr.indianrailways.gov.in North Central Railway has issued a notification for filling up 413 Apprentice Posts. Interested aspirants who are willing to get Govt Railway Apprentice Jobs can apply for this North Central Railway Recruitment 2015-16. Contenders who wants to apply just check the eligibility criteria in the North Central Railway Notification 2015-16 and make sure you meet the eligible criteria or not. Eligible competitors can apply through offline on or before its last date. For other details like Eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc will be can be known through notification. Interested and eligible candidates who wish to enter Central govt Jobs 2015-16 can apply for these Vacancies and for most recent updates visit our website regularly.
NCR Act Apprentice Notification 2015 Apply
To apply for North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2015-16 appellants for Apprentice post should possess 10th class or 12th class pass along with ITI passed certificate in related trade from recognized Institute affiliated to NCVT. For the post of Apprentice appellant should have minimum 15 years of age to maximum 24 years of age. Those eligible should fill the North Central Railway Apprentice Application Form 2015-16 with affixing recent pass port size photograph and send the application on or before 29th December 2015.
NCR Apprentice Notification 2015 Fitter Welder Jobs
Organization Website: ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Organization Name: North Central Railway.
Job Category: Govt Job
Name Of The Posts:
- Fitter: 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance: 19 Posts
- Machinist: 17 Posts
- Painter: 32 Posts
- Crane Operator: 04 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant: 02 Posts
- Fitter (Millwright Mech): 25 Posts
Number of Posts: 413 Posts.
Location: North-Central India
Last Date: 29-12-2015.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Trade Apprentice Jobs
Education Qualification: Interested and eligible candidates must meet following eligibility criteria.
- Appellants applying for this North Central Railway Recruitment 2015 should have passed 10th class or 12th class.
- Candidates should posses ITI passed certificate in relevant trade from recognized Institute affiliated to NCVT.
Age Limit: Interested and eligible candidates must meet following age limit criteria.
- Interested candidates should have attained 15 years and must not exceed 24 years of age as on 31st December 2015.
- For SC/ST candidates age relaxation (Upper limit) is of 5 years.
- For OBC candidates age relaxation is of 3 years.for PWD candidates 10 years of age relaxation is applicable.
Pay Scale: Refer Official Notification.
Selection Criteria: The selection process of candidate is done basing the merit or percentage of marks obtained by the aspirants in qualifying exam i.e., 10th class, 12th class.
Application Fee: Refer Official Notification.
North Central Railway Apprentice Application Form 2015
How to Apply: The job fighters who are interested in this North Central Railway Recruitment 2015 must follow below given guidelines.
- Aspirants can apply through prescribed application form.
- Download the North Central Railway application form from the official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Appellants must send their applications in suggested format.
- Attach attested copies of relevant certificates, recent passport size photograph to below given address.
Office of the Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/ Recruitment Section), Wagon Repair Workshop, North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code-284003 on or before the last date.
Last date to send applications is : 29-12-2015.
NCR Jhansi Apprentice Jobs Notification 2015
Official Website : ncr.indianrailways.gov.in