Railway Recruitment Board has released the notice for the recruitment of 18252 posts of Commercial Apprentice (CA), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Inquiry cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Accountant cum Amanuensis (Typist) (JA) and other vacancies. As per the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2016 Notification there are total 18252 vacant posts is going to fill up. Competitors whose age cutoff is least 18 years are eligible to apply for RRB Assistant Station Master CA TA Recruitment 2016.
RRB Non Technical Online Application Form 2016
Applicants should possess Intermediate or 12th class and Graduate Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Board or Institute.Job seekers those who are interested and fulfilling eligibility criteria for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016 Station Master Clerk Jobs have to apply through Online mode. Submission of online application procedure will begins from 26th December 2015 and Last Date for submission of Online Application is 25th January 2016. Here in this website we are providing the Steps how to fill the Online Application process of RRB Station Master Clerk Recruitment 2016.
Also Read : RRB ASM Clerk Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016
RRB Assistant Station Master Online Application Form 2016 Procedure
- First Log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board ie. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Visit the Website of RRB’s to which candidates wants to apply
- Click on the Online/ E-application Link\
- Click on the “New Registration” link. Select RRB to which candidates wishes to submit application and clcick on the “Apply Now” button.
Fill all details viz. Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Bio data and other details related to qualification etc.
On Submission of required details, an email will be received in the registered email Id, on clicking the link, the registration number is generated and a confirmation page is displayed.
For proceeding to next stage, login using Registration Id and Date of Birth
Fill up other details
Upload your colour Photograph and required documents
Submit the Application print out the application form for future use.
- Editing of Application : Even after final submission of application, if applicant wishes to make any changes, Rs. 100/- shall be payable
- To make changes in application, go to the “Online/ E-application” link on the website
- Click on “Modify Application” link
- Login using Registration Number and Password
- Pay Fee (Rs. 100/-). Ensure payment is done
- After making payment login using Registration Number and Password and proceed with modification.
- Take printout of the revised acknowledgement for records.
Also Check : RRB Previous Question Papers 2016